Hello!! Well, this is about yesterday, was sooooo fun! (: There's alot of photos. Just see it! Shall we?
"Never imagined I'd be sitting here beside myself."
"Keep your feet on the ground, when your head's on the clouds."
"Finds beauty in the unknown."
"Someday we'll know, why the sky is blue."
"Let's find a way, and never look back."
"So many questions, I need an answer."
"That is the way you can fnd the moon."
"Sun bright on my face."
"Under the grass."
"And I wonder if I ever crooss your mind, for me it happens all the time."
"You can't always get what you want, but you can get what you need."
"Pride&Prejudice book."
"In vain I have struggled. It will not do. My feelings will not be repressed. You must allow me to tell you how ardently I admire and I love you."
"And then, you never know, maybe that's the day she has a date with destiny. And it's best to be as pretty as possible for destiny."
"But in the twilight is so hard to see, what's wrong for me."
"Can we pretend that airplanes in the night sky...."
"...Are like shooting stars, I could really use a wish right now."
As a plus, my mom give me the key of my future car!!!!! A-W-E-S-O-M-E!!!
The end of the trip. Hope you like it. Auf wiederseher.♥

(photos by me)
No comments:
Post a Comment