~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
As you can see, I can’t sleep (now). So, the plans for this weekend are like too simple.
Tomorrow (today); I guess we going to the work ( my parents & I ), then some lunch w/ my family and make the last minute plans for sunday morning.
Sunday; Not going to church :( because we’re not going to be here (Mexicali), we’re going to La Rumorosa, to some pools, food, get a good tan, swim (scary! but my cousin will try to learn me), drive (my dad’s car!!is standard btw!), and if I have lucky I will take alotttt of good photos with my family.. yeipp!!! Vacationss!! hahaha,lol.
At least one day! huh!!Uww.. the bad thing I have to awake like at 5 or 4 am :( that’s my sleepy time. Aw, but that Weather thing saids that on sunday will be a cloudy day... just for sunday I hopes not.
Well... I have to go... because I’m going to read Jane Austen.
Good Night all♥God Bless You♥
and always keep on mind: GOD LOVES YOU MORE THAN ANYTHING!♥


(photos by me & internet)
No comments:
Post a Comment