Tuesday, August 24, 2010

Miss Whoever-You-Are you have no guts!


Breakfast at Tiffany's! I love it! I didn't know so much about Audrey Hepburn, because in my head was only Coco Chanel, as icon frenchie fashionista, but I take a risk to see this movie, and I just love it, is one of my favorites now, this is about: Holly (Audrey Hepburn) is a girl who life style is so relax, but she totally love to be glamorous, girly and fashionista. And she's pretty honest and talk and think as no one else, then he have a new neighbor, who is really handsome♥ better...watch!
"Glam style."

"Hello morning!."

"What?"
"Let’s not to say another word, let’s go to sleep."
"Don't mind my darling!

"Tiffany's very understanding."
"Holly♥"

"What’s the matter with you? I wanna talk to you!"

"I'm gonna miss this."

Paul: "Holly, I'm in love with you"

Holly: "So what?"

P: "So what? So plenty! I love you. You belong to me."
H: "No. People don't belong to people."
P: "Of course they do."
H: "I'm not going to let anyone put me in a cage."
P: "I don't want to put you in a cage. I want to love you."

"You're afraid to stick out your chin and say, "Okay, life's a fact, people do fall in love, people do belong to each other, because that's the only chance anybody's got for real happiness." You call yourself a free spirit, a wild thing, and you're terrified somebody's going to stick you in a cage. Well, baby, you're already in that cage. You built it yourself. And it's not bounded in the west by Tulip, Texas, or in the east by Somaliland. It's wherever you go. Because no matter where you run, you just end up running into yourself."


"Moon River, wider than a mile,
I'm crossing you in style some day.
Oh, dream maker, you heart breaker,
wherever you're going I'm going your way.
Two drifters off to see the world....."

"....There's such a lot of world to see.
We're after the same rainbow's end--
waiting 'round the bend,
my huckleberry friend,
Moon River and me."


(photos all by me)



No comments:

Post a Comment