Hi! I'm tireddd!! I really have a great afternoon with my friend Vanessa! we go to Zafari, it's a coffee shop and more. We like to eat there and chat chat!! and see that good lookin' boy there♥ haha.. That was my photo-day.. Hope you like it! (;
"Alll your need is your own imagination."
"Lucky to find this."
"I want someone who can (actually) Love."
"Smile for the camera, everybody's lookin' at you!"
"Purple is the new black."

"I heart you!."

Cesar salad & Zulú. Delicious!!

"Sweet."

Too dirty, soryy!
Jengaaa!!!!
Vanessa & Me!!!♥ ily friend! [;
Details:
(my outfit)
V neck tee by aérpostale $8dlls.
Beige cardigan by ross $8dlls.
Short by forever 21 $8dlls.
Gold sandals by payless $9dlls.
Purple purse by Nine west, was a gift.
Camera ring by forever 21 $3.80dlls.
Heart & circle rings by Love boutique $2dlls each.
(photos by me!)
No comments:
Post a Comment