Thursday, August 12, 2010

Happy 71 years.

Good night? morning? I forgot how much I love The Wizard Of Oz.. when I was a little child, that was my favorite movie ever! The first time I saw it I was surprised, about everything in that film , I thing it was exquisite. Until seven years ago, every weekend I go to blockbuster to get my movie, but I don't remember what happen, but one day I stop to do that. Amm.. so sad.
There's a few quotes I find, hope you like it. (;
PS!.Humble recommendation, listen Somewhere over the rainbow by Glee, it's awesome!♥

"Somewhere over the rainbow
skies are blue,
and the dreams that you dare to dream
really do come true."

“Some people without brains do an awful lot of talking.”

“That's the scary part. I didn't know if I should smile, crack up, scream or run.”

“Hearts will never be practical until they can be made unbreakable.”

"Close your eyes and tap your heels together three times.
And think to yourself,
there's no place like home!."

"Hanging Munchkin."

Happy ending.


(photos via google)

No comments:

Post a Comment