Thursday, December 30, 2010

Wishing with a romantic love!

Hi dolls & folks!, I’ve wondering ‘why am i gonna post?’ and I thought you would like this top 12 best romantic scene in movies! Leave comments!

1. Grease: On the drive in!!
2. Pretty in Pink: On the parking lot after your prom!!
3. Pride & Prejudice: Walking through the grass in the cold morning!!
4. 500 Days of Summer: On the store looking some good vinyl cd's!!
5. Elizabethtown: Watching the sunrise in that little town!!
6. A walk to remember: On the park watching the stars and constellations!!
7. The Time traveler's Wife: Dancing in your wedding!!
8. Eternal Sunshine of the Spotless Mind: On the lake of ice!!
9. 10 Things I hate about You: In the swings!!
10. Big Fish: On the flowers!!
11. Casablanca: On Rick's Cafe!! haha
12. Breakfast at Tiffany's: On the rain!! aww.

Cute right?!
(some photos from google and some others from me!)


No comments:

Post a Comment