Friday, December 17, 2010

Introducing me;

Introducing me

Sorry guys, (for those who read this!) I never had the time and opportunity to introducing myself, so, here I go!

*Name: Mayra Perez.

*Birthday: 1993 may 6th.

*Where I live?: Mexicali B.C. (Wish to live in Paris)

*What I’m doing for life: I’m a student, in my senior year of high school!!, I’m exited, I’m planning study in the UABC University, my carrer “Facultad de Idiomas” , I still don’t know what carrer really want to.

*Hobbies: Spent time in church, sing, read, movies, guitar, hanging out, take random pictures, play with my dog, working in “my papeleria”, drive, listen music, clean, cook, shopping, looking for vintage things, picnics, etc.

*Favorite movie: Pride & Prejudice.

*Favorite book: Eclipse & Harry Potter and the deathly hallows.

*Favorite band: Paramore.

*Favorite food: Quesadillas! & fettuccini.

*Describe your life:

Ups and downs! Just keep it strong and smile !

I’m a 17 years lady who lives with my great parents in Mexicali (I’m only child). I love my parents to death!, I love my bff Cinthya, and most of all, I love & adore God!♥ I hang out almost every weekend, and when I’m not, I get home ( I hate be in my house), I adore rainy and cold days, I like to write everything it happens for my mind. I don’t have boyfriend. I adore drive to everywhere and I think it’s better read a book to watch tv. I really really wanna have red my hair, just like Hayley Williams (sing vocal of Paramore). I’m a weird person, sometimes I’m shy, until you meet me, I’m quiet, I’m happy, I’m funny, I’m silly, I’m goofy, I’m friendly, I’m adorable (hehe), I’m mysterious, I’m just me. Just know me.

And last but not least, I adore blogging, but sometimes I got not time. And there you go! Take care all of you! Xoxo!

♥M

(photo by me)

No comments:

Post a Comment