

“….perhaps tomorrow will be on the plane”


"Monsieur."

"You are a heart at sentimentalist."

"Excuse me, gentlemen. Your business is politics, mine is running a saloon."

"Where is Rick?"

"Not an easy way to forget; the germans wore gray, you wore blue."

"Of all the gin joints, in all towns, in all the world... she walks into mine."

"A sight is just a sight..."

"...As time goes by..."

"A truly kiss."

"A fight for love and glory, a case of do or die."




"Don't worry, everything gonna be okay."

"I wouldn't like to shoot you, but I will if you take one more step..."

"Last night... we said a great many things..."

"Louis, I think this is the beginning of a beautiful friendship."

Casablanca, is one of my fav movies ever! This movie it´s amazing in every single way.. and if you guys don´t see it yet.. you missed a lot! so just see it and enjoy, I bet that you will love this movie, like I do. This movie take place on 1942, it's focus on the World War II, an a man that have to decide what he SHOULD do, he love Ilsa, but they destiny it's mean to be apart from Rick. Great performances of Humphrey Bogart and Ingrid Bergman.
(all photos by me)

No comments:
Post a Comment