Good morning everyone! I don't post it frequently, but I'll do it! Yesterday in the afternoon I was searching something to do, because I got vacations from the school, and I was looking on the Google Earth my favorite place in the world... well, it's where I wanna go someday. Warwickshire, it's in England, a little county, and there's a place in ti named Bentley Woods, and their have amazing bluebells, they say the season of bluebells flowers is in may! I adore Woods.. specilly because here where I live (Mexicali B.C.) we don't have a proper wood :(
Here I go, this are some pics I take from Google Earth. I really need a rest from the City..











Wouldn't be great woke up every single morning and just see this amazing view? I really love this view, just walking every day on this road, it be great! Wish someday I'll go! laters folks!♥
(all pictures from me, via Google Earth)

No comments:
Post a Comment