Friday, September 10, 2010

Things I can H A N D L E .

I can H A N D L E......
when my hair gets a B A D day.
when I wanna C R Y .
when I N E E D to S C R E A M .
when I H A V E to do something I D O N ' T want.
when my H O P E S are L O W .
when I H A V E to be S T R O N G .
when I G O T T A do my H O M E W O R K .
when I N E E D to say: " I'm S O R R Y, I screw up."
when it seem's so H A R D to B E L I E V E .
when someone say: "D O N ' T tell A N Y O N E ! . "
when I N E E D to know that E V E R Y T H I N G will be F I N E ! and I gotta just S M I L E of the situation.
when I J U S T W A N T to D I S A P P E A R and L E A V E A L L .
when on the R O A D appear T R O U B L E S .

(all images via weheartit.com & paramore)

No comments:

Post a Comment