Thursday, September 2, 2010

Quotes at 11 pm.

"Brave is who's crying for love, coward is who's doesn't love because afraid to cry."

"You’re a precious and perfect unique desig
n."

There's always a little truth behind every "just kidding".
A little knowledge behing every "I don't know".
A little emotion behind every "I don't care".
And a little pain behind every "it's okey!"

"Meeting you was fate , becoming your friend was a choice , but falling in love was something I just couldn't control."

"Somewhere, over the rainbow, there's a world where birds sing into every night, flowers bloom across every land, each problem has 10,000 solutions, and people live lives only to love and be loved...

Just like under the rainbow."

"Risk more than others think is safe.
Care more than others think is wise.
Dream more than others think is practical.
Expect more than others think is possible."


(images via weheartit.com, google, and kaelahbee)

No comments:

Post a Comment