I totally love her style, she was a woman who doesn't had afraid of anything, meaning... her style and her toughts and her lovers. She inspire me, she got that confidence that I think every woman needs.

(Coco Avant Chanel, movie)
For who doesn't know Coco Chanel, she was born on August 19 of 1883 in France. She was a pioneering french fashion designer whose modernist philosophy, menswear-inspired fashion.
She make the simplicity and glamorous.
Coco, fought really hard to get what she wanted and she did, she never give up, her character was very strong, but she was weak too.
After years, like in 1909, she have a first Chanel fashion store, with her own clothing style.


(Coco Avant Chanel, movie.)
And I thought that what Coco do, it's something really brave, she start: to have nothing to have all. But that wasn't easy. Chanel, was a woman who every day inspire me, the way she talks, her style, her confidence, all. I like this quote: "There have been several Duchesses of Westminster, but there is only a one Chanel."
This are a few quotes that I love for Chanel.

"In order to be irreplaceable, one must always be different."

"How many cares one loses one decides not to be something, but to be someone."

"A girl should be two things: classy and fabulous."
"Fashion fades, only style remains the same."
"Success is often achieved by those who don't know that failure is inevitable."
"The most courageous act is still to think for yourself. Aloud."
"I don't understand how a woman can leave the house without fixing herself up a little -if only out of politeness- and then, you never know, maybe that's the day she has a date with destiny.. And it's best to be as pretty as possible for destiny."
"Some people think luxury is the opposite of povetry. It is not. It is the opposite of vulgarity."
(photos by wehearit.com, google, wikipedia, everywhere.)


No comments:
Post a Comment