Sunday, September 19, 2010

I wanna know what it'd be like to find perfection in my pride.



Well, Goodnight folks! yesterday, Paramore was on Las Viejas Casino doing the Honda Civic Tour, it's like a 3 hours from Mexicali, and I thought that maybe I'll going to see them, but I didn't , crying... and I just want to post a playlist of my favorite tunes, (well, I love every song) so, The 17 tunes I listen more according iTunes.
1. Turn It Off (acoustic).
2.Turn It Off.
3.The Only Exception.
4.That's What You Get.
5.Miracle.
6.Here We Go Again (acoustic).
7.When It Rains.
8.Born For This (The Final Riot Tour).
9.Emergency.
10.Misery Business.
11.Pressure.
12.Bring By Boring Brick (Unplugged).
13.CrushCrushCrush.
14.Careful.
15.All I Wanted.
16.Let the Flames Begin.
17.Where The Lines Overlap.


and... I love this performance...
Bruno Mars ft. B.O.B , Hayley Williams & Paramore!
But the way! I loveee her clothes at the VMA'S MTV 2010 , such a cutiee!
S T U N N I N G !
(pictures by paramore.net)

No comments:

Post a Comment