Thursday, July 29, 2010

Quotes at 11 pm.

"All nature is just art that you don't know. All chances, direction you can't see. All discord, harmony not understood. All partial evil, universal good. And despite the pride and despite the misguided despair of the mind, one truth is clear, what it is, is as it should be."

"And I've always live like this; Keeping it comfortable distance, and up until now I'd sworn to myself that I'm content with loneliness, because none of it was ever worth the risk."


"I am perfectly convinced by it that Mr. Darcy has no defect. He owns it himself without disguise."

"No," said Darcy, "I have made no such pretension. I have faults enough, but they are not, I hope, of understanding. My temper I dare not vouch for. It is, I believe, too little yielding— certainly too little for the convenience of the world. I cannot forget the follies and vices of other so soon as I ought, nor their offenses against myself. My feelings are not puffed about with every attempt to move them. My temper would perhaps be called resentful. My good opinion once lost is lost forever."

"It is a risk to love. What if it doesn't work out? Ah, but what if it does?"


(photos internet)

No comments:

Post a Comment