Friday, July 23, 2010

Friday Succession;



"I wonder how am I supposed to feel when you're not here."

Well happy friday night! [*: amm what am I do today? I pass the time with my parents and we have a little "coffee party" and I take some photos with my Casio Exilim, I can't wait for my Canon!! I wanna take photos with that camera!! This style is what I wear..(or kinda) I pretty much like those colors.. like beige, white, sweet pink, black and gray. Also I love high heels, but I can't wear it so much because my ankle starts to hurts.


"Time passes even when I don't want to accept it."


"I'm not perfect, but I can make you happy.♥"


"Vintage equals elegant."


"Believe me when I say "I love you darling", because I say it with all my heart."



"This tree have alot of personality."


"This shoes are made for walking!. (..perhaps...)"



"White flowers, purple flowers; Would you tell me the truth?."


(pictures by me)

No comments:

Post a Comment