Saturday, February 5, 2011

Nothing better than this.

This beautiful woman is my grandma, this photo was taken in 1950 in Guadalajara, México; Man! I wish I could be a little more like her, I mean, she was soooooo beautiful, not just in the outside also in the inside; my grandma teach me the more basic & important things in life: Love, Family & God. I wish I would have had more time to know my grandma, but God call her in 2001. But I know she’s better with God (: My grandma means all to me, someday I will see her again, meanwhile & keep her lovely memory alive, thank you for all grandma Rosario, Te amo & I miss you

This photo, I just adore it! Someday I wish I could do that just sitting next to someone and watch the sunrise, will be awesome! You know, like “they say” Everything happens in Elizabethtown ! hehe♥

The Milky way galaxy, I this this photo is mesmerizing! I wanna be a astronomy, I think it would be fascinating, because it’s all about the space, galaxy, nebula, cosmos, universe, starts, planets, and beyond. Working at NASA, hehe, would be great; I can keep dreaming.

“Follow your dreams, the sky is the limit.” Well, I don’t really think that the Sky is the limit, you also have the Space and Universe! I wanna be a photographer, traveling around the world, catch moments in one picture, one instant, for a moment stop the time, and remembering all the good and bad times.

L’amour Paris! One day I know I will travel to the city of love, Tour Eiffel waits for me! That awesome tower was built in 1889! And have 324 metres tall! Awesome! I will walk all the stairs to reach to the top to see all Paris (:

(photos from me, google, iammiike.blogspot.com & weheartit.com)

No comments:

Post a Comment