
Seriously! This week it’s been like making tons of decisions about my future, what it’s good, better or just fine; and I just can’t stop thinking about my problems that for me are HUGE, and I really would like to start again, because I wanna give up but I stop and think: I’m in the middle of the road, go on! I didn’t know what Katy Perry means “do you ever feel like a plastic bag” but now I know, and basically I’m alone, by my own, I’m growing up and I have to figure it out, this week I’ve been alone, no mom & dad, no bff. Just Me and God... (minutes after) I was on the phone and that phone call I hate it. Like I said, or K Perry saids: “Do you ever feel like a plastic bag? Drifting throught the wind wanting to start again? Do you ever feel, so paper thin? Do you ever feel already buried deep six feet under scream but no one seems to hear a thing?” Feeling like that, but I got the huge heal for all ills: The Bible.
And I found this beautiful verse:
Happy the man who patiently endures the test, because, after tested, will receive the crown of life that the Lord promised to those who love him. -Santiago 1:12.

No comments:
Post a Comment