Friday, May 6, 2011

17 Things TODAY my birthday !


This is the last part of my "6 Things # Days before my birthday!" I'd hope you like folks & dolls... and well today it's my 18th Birthday!!!! so let's celebrate! [:


First: I’m jealous

Second: I’m not brave enough

Third: I always like to be right

Fourth: I can’t stand use high heels

Fiveth: My favorite super heroe when I was a kid was Batman!

Sixth: I hate being alone

Seventh: I don’t ever have boyfriend

Eight: I love to read the Bible

Nineth: I love to hear music of the 80’s in vinyl

Tenth: I love vintage stuffs

Eleventh: I have a Canonet and honestly I don’t know if it works

Twelveth: I wish I could be less sensitive

Thirteenth: I love rainy days and read Pride and Prejudice with a cup of peppermint tea

Fourteenth: I adore drive the most I can.

Fiveteenth: When I was in 3rd grade I got braces

Sixteenth: I wish I could have a swallow tattoo on my left wrist

Seventeenth: I want to be an astrology


No comments:

Post a Comment