
I've never had an unconditional friend, who is there all time, send me texts or call me or visitme by surprise.
Who think of me, encourage me, say to me "Good night" and "Good morning" or to tell me "I love you", "I miss you", someone who can be by my side.
Give me a hug without asking, understand my silence, and see my sadness behind my fake smile.
Help me to walk with eyes closed, someone who cares, with a simply smile and that's all I need to feel better.
Someone who COMPLETE ME, every part of myself.
Someone to admire and have the streght to follow my road.
And really respond him/her phone when call beacuse I feel bad, can't sleep, afraid, happy or I just want to talk at 3 am and I listen with patience.
Share our fears, dreams, goals, happiness, sadness, crap, jokes, smiles, shoulder to cry, hands to hold, back to watch and silence to hear.
Probably is one in a mllion the chances to find a F R I E N D like this♥ if you have this one in a million take care of him/her and never ever let him/her go ♥

No comments:
Post a Comment